Members receive numerous benefits including:
- Year-round coached rowing on the water.
- Team erging sessions in the winter months.
- Practicing and racing with a fun, cohesive, competitive group of people.
- 2 coached practices per week.
- Access to club equipment outside of organized practice.
- Access to many membership options outlined below.
- Important Note: Membership is subject to the coach and/or respective team captain’s approval.
Family/Partners: $660 for the first member + $220 for each additional member
Under 27 (First year only): $330
Associate and Non-Resident: $225
Trial/Summer (3-month minimum): $70/month
Race and uniform fees are billed as they are incurred.
Click here to download our Membership Packet.
- Members must sign a WRC Waiver (found in the Membership Packet) and a US Rowing Waiver in order to practice and race.
- All members and guests are expected to follow WRC’s “House Rules” and abide by our Athlete Protection Policy.
- WRC members are expected to use Team Snap, an online tool used to communicate with one another and indicate availability for practices and regattas. Indicate availability by 4 pm the day before a practice as the coach makes the line ups the night before.
Email us: WRCPortland@gmail.com
Call Scott Smith, Treasurer: (503) 781.9377