Members receive numerous benefits including:
- Year-round coached rowing on the water.
- Team erging sessions in the winter months.
- Practicing and racing with a fun, cohesive, competitive group of people.
- 3 coached practices per week.
- Access to club equipment outside of organized practice.
- Train with former National Team athletes.
- Access to many membership options outlined below.
Family/Partners: $660 for the first member + $220 for each additional member
Under 27 (First year only): $330
Associate and Non-Resident: $225
Race and uniform fees are billed as they are incurred.
Click here to download a membership form.
- Members must sign a WRC Waiver and a US Rowing Waiver in order to practice and race.
- All members and guests are expected to follow WRC’s “House Rules” and abide by our Athlete Protection Policy.
- WRC members are expected to use Team Snap, an online tool we use to communicate with one another and indicate our availability for practices and regattas. Member information is under the “Roster” tab, practices and regattas are under the “Availability” tab and members can send messages under the “Message” tab. We suggest you save Teamsnap to your favorites as you will be using it a lot to show your availability for practices. You must indicate your availability by 4 pm the day before a practice as the coach makes the line ups the night before.